- 2023 Registration
Puslinch Minor Ball Registration will be open January 21st through April 14th, although games start the week after May 24.
If you are interested in having your child play ball this season, please sign-up as soon as possible to reserve a spot.
Your child’s registration is a two step process, and will not be considered complete until:
- The registration form is submitted (one per child). Please remember to press submit after completing the form.
- Payment is received, via e-transfer to [email protected] (preferred)
or by cheque or money order (see registration form for details)
Team Childs Birth Year Schedule Location Registration Fee** T-Ball 2016-2018 Wednesday Morriston Meadows $100 3-Pitch 2014-2015 Tuesday Morriston Meadows $120 U9 Travel 2014-2015 Wednesday Old Morriston Ballpark $120 U11 Travel 2012-2013 Team1: Monday
Old Morriston Ballpark $140 U13 Travel 2009*, 2010-2011 Tuesday Old Morriston Ballpark $140
* Only 3 players born in 2009 can play on the U13 team … allowed to register on a first-come first-serve basis
** As always, we continue to strive to keep our fees as affordable as possible in order to ensure that baseball accessible to all!
We do offer a subsidy program for those that require financial assistance, please contact us [email protected].
- to join a travel team, experience is required at that level or the level below
(e.g. for U9 Travel, the player has to have at least T-Ball experience)
- the schedule above denotes practice games only
- home/away games occur various nights during the week, or weekends
(league determines schedule)
- will require transportation to various ballparks within Wellington County
- there is an end of year League Tournament
○ consists of at least 3 games held during the end of August
- uniform deposit ($50) Is required and is to be added to your registration fees
○ the money will be returned at end of season upon return of the jersey
We are always looking for parent volunteers to coach or assist with the league. If you are interested in coaching or volunteering this season, please contact Cameron Tuck at 519-835-1120 or email [email protected]